Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Foodelicious! Presents... Dinners!!



I was approached by a lady over the phone one day and she enquired if I was keen to cook for her on Sunday and she drops by to pick the food up. I was taken by surprised!! Hahahahaha.. and so, from that day, I was thrown into the roller coaster of dinner catering ..there is the planning of the menu, the sourcing of ingredients and finally, the works. Tiring but a good experience and an opportunity to explore my cooking creativity. Heh! heh! heh!


As these food are kept in the fridge as most of my customers are working people, I am mindful that the food I propose have to taste just as good if not better after being kept in the fridge. Hence, a lot of times, I make sure I have a variety of meat and vegetables that can be kept for a few days in the fridge and taste as good as it was just freshly cooked.

 
Oh yes!! we working people do have many challenge when it comes to dinner. For one, eating out may not be as fun as one thinks with the crowd and not knowing what to eat to the need to be cautious for health reasons. For another, sometimes after a grilling day at work, mentally exhausted and simply tired, cooking seems like a mount everest climb do! You just dont want to do anything else except rest.. So, I suppose that's why the lady wanted something she could just heat up and eat without having to worry about what to eat, what to cook, marketing, cooking, cleaning and more cleaning. Hehehehe..



So, every Wednesdays, I have the menu posted on my FB, come Sunday, customers swing by my house to collect their yummy food for the week. Interested? Drop me a line and I can add you to my list of dinner customers! Wooit!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: