Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Do you see what I see??




Christmas is here.. Christmas is here and yearly, I will have a batch of cuppies to do for Christmas. This year is on red velvet cuppies and since cream cheese is being used, there isnt much I can decorate... Fondant and cream cheese just dont marry. Not the best of friends I must say..

So, I have design the above and I thought it's great for those who are not big on icing.. hehehehe...

These are RM8 each.. with a minimum of eighteen cuppies..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: