Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pearl and Swirl



This is a triple marble cake fashioned into a birthday cake in a jiffy for a friend, a dear friend who celebrated another decade.. hehehehe..

I have always knew her secret love for a good butter cake.. hehehe... she is not someone who likes all the fanciful continental cakes but everyone seem to always give her such cakes, Hahahahaha.. so, on her milestone of entering a new decade, I decided to make her something she really likes. Hehehehe..
 

The above are pictures I got from my friend... Hehehehe.... she was so pleased with the cake that she wont share it with anyone else. She whalloped the whole cake over the course of a week and she commented that the cake was very moist to last so long in the fridge. hehehehe...




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS