Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Dinner - Shepherd's Pie




Have you ever had that problem of not knowing what to eat, what to cook and is insanely lazy??? I have.. always have. Hahahahahaha... so, on such days, I like to have something easy to make, something that is easy to eat, the least cleaning up and if possible, cook a reasonable large portion and keep the balance in the fridge. If it taste even better after a few days in the fridge, that is a mega bonus. Hahahaha..

So, lazy me made Shepherd's Pie on one of my lazy days.. Easy to make.. easy to keep and my daughter loves it. Well, more like this is the best dish to get her to eat her meat. It's a challenge to get her to eat meat as she is very turn off by the appearance of a piece of meat as in a piece of meat. So, this dish helps her to meet her meat quota... Heh.. heh... heh..

So, back to my Shepherd's Pie.. I use a mixture of beef and lamb instead of fully lamb... reason being, lamb is terribly oily and I cant take oily stuff too much. I also added in fresh mushrooms for bite with a handful of mix vegetables. Yes, mixed vegetables.. I must have my green and orange veges.. As for the topping, I used new potatoes and once they are mashed up like there was no tomorrow, I piped them on top to give it some style. Hahahahhaa.. seriously, I wanted some part to be burnt and some part soft.. a different texture and flavor..


While the pie was sitting in the oven, the smell was divine and both of us was impatient to dig in. Once the pie was out of the oven.. two very greedy people tuck in and walloped big scoops of this.. Aaaaahhh... satisfying...

Call if you are keen to order.. this is a great food to have at home all the time...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: