Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Coolers To The Rescue....



What do you do when the weather turn hot and humid? The sun blazes it full force, sorching everything it touches and the humidity makes your hair turn wiry and your skin sticky.. I made these to combat such discomfort...




Soyabean coolers with peaches are great for those who love something milky but yet refreshing.







Ribena coolers with a twist! I added something in these ribena coolers that will make it addictive! No.. it is nothing illegal.








The dollop on my ribena magic coolers is my home made lime sorbet... A real heat and thirst killer! Oh! forgot, it is also addictive.










Expresso coolers with cream. This is for die hard coffee fans. Coffee doesnt have to be hot and steaming all the time especially on such hot days....


Yes, these are great for parties too...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: