Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Italian Tiramisu






This cake is loaded!! Loaded with rich, creamy and exquisite taste. The whole cake is all about the dream like richness and creaminess of mascarpone cheese sandwiched with sponge fingers dipped in espresso laden with "magic" for some "die and gone to heaven" feeling.
This loaded dream is selling at RM100 for a pretty 9 inch round size. And yes, it has a ribbon tie around it too...


Tiramisu for parties in their own individual cups? Yes, very chic and happening... each individual cups are sold at RM20, minimum order of 20 cups. These cups are yours to keep.



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

maelyn said...

Thanks Pearl for the cake. It was very delicious. I shared it with my family and all of them gave it a thumb up! It was like...now you see it, now you don't!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tiramisu ...I love it ...especially for non coffee lover like me this is something that will change my mind on coffee..he tecture is soft and melts my heart away..