Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Local Dessert - Bubur Cha Cha



















I like my bubur cha cha the old fashion way.... full of santan flavour with the correct amount of yams and sweet potato and very importantly, must have those little wigglies springy starch funnies in red and green! Oh.. it must also be the right thickness...

I made this to eat since I can never find a good bubur cha cha out there.... Haven't decided if I should include this in my catering menu.... What you think?


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

maelyn said...

I love bubur cha cha and still have not find a good bubur cha cha in town. hmmmm you gotta call me the next time you make some, I'll help to share the weight gain!

Juliana said...

Having the chance to eat your richness cheescake and lemon tart, I'm sure your bubur cha cha will taste delicious too.