Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastry For Tea - Seduction





This chocolate tart is made to seduce like a She Devil! The filling is simply silky smooth, rich and teasing while the pastry is buttery but light, every spoon is meant to entice, excite and provoke all your desires.....





Seduction at RM65 for an 8 inch size......?? Tart of course! What are you thinking....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have gave me more I didn't even got a chance to try my girls ' hentam ' all..I was only left the strawberry...sigh..How to comment