Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Local Delights - Kueh Talam























Ya, another of my all time favorite kueh! Grew up eating this and have learnt to be very fussy about this kueh. It has to have the right amount of pandan and santan layer, it has to be "bouncy" but not hard and chewy and most definitely not soft and mushy. That's kueh talam to me...

This kueh is sold by per 8 inch round tray at RM25.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great food, it does look really delicious!I would like to invite you to Foodista.com - the cooking encyclopedia everyone can edit. We have lots of easy recipes you can try, so do check us out. Would also love a link to this post from our site.(This will direct Foodista readers to your blog)Here's how you can create inbound links from our site Check it out here. This is a great way for you to build blog traffic and connect with other food lovers! Also feel free to share your recipes and tips with us!Thanks!

Food so delicious! said...

Hi Thumbbook,

Thanks for your link but unfortunately, I am not good at all with Techno!! So, I will need more help than that. Sigh..