Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

A bowl of yummy prawn meeeeee.....




People call this "hey" mee, har mien, hokkien mee or simply prawn mee.... The story of why I made prawn mee was because I recently bought a big bag of really fresh and decent size prawns for a steal and thought it was a big waste to throw away those shells as I was shelling them. So, I got some chicken, ikan bilis, dried sotong, dried prawns and lots of shallots and made a pot of prawn mee stock! Waste not!

Anyway, the story goes, since I dont consume pork, the challenge was to create the prawn mee stock to be as good and authentic as it possibly can without the roast pork bones. And I must say, I did it! Yipppppppeeeee....

So, my guests and me had super delicious prawn mee garnished with lots of bean sprout, kangkung, hard boiled egg, shredded chicken and of course! prawns with a generous dressing of fried crispy shallots.

Oh.. we also had mango pudding.. pictures will be posted soon..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Joe said...

Thank you for a great bowl of prawn mee. It was indeed very delicious.

Judy said...

Very good! Very good bowl of prawn mee.

heyli said...

dahmnnnnnnnnnnnn......now i HAVE to go make it too, otherwise will be lying at night thinking of this.

arghhhhhh....pearly......whyyyyyyyyyyyyy............