Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Carruba! - Chocholate Mocha Rum Cake




What can I say about this cake? Hmmmm....

For one, it is a very difficult cake to make and most expensive for another. Anyway, the cake is a blend between a moist chocolate and delicious mocha cake. The blend is simply very unique with chocolate in the right balance with mocha.

The cream that sandwich each layer is a rich creamy chocolate ganache loaded with rum.... yums! The skill needed here is to make sure each layer of cake does not slide or tilt or the rich creamy delicious rum loaded ganache does not spill out at the side of each layer like some love handles!! So, to cut the story short, I had a hard time putting this cake together but....

The reviews I got for this cake made it all worth while! Much better than the RM100 I got from selling this cake... yes, it is slightly more expensive because of the nearly half bottle of rum used!

Try it and
do get intoxicated! It is a very lurvely feeling.......lalalalala...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Chel said...

DELICIOUS! SUPER DELICIOUS! I am in love with this cake!

Unknown said...

My Uncle loved his birthday cake, and that mile-long smile on his face says it all...