Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Happy Mid Autumn Festival





A very Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all and a big thank you for your support.

Foodelicious! was created 2 years ago and jelly mooncakes was its first project. Since then, it has enjoyed a tremendous journey filled with great joy and achievements and for that, I thank all my customers, past and present and welcome future ones into the world of Foodelicious! Food so good, you'll want more...

Here are some pictures of my Happy Mid Autumn Festival celebration... (you are never too old to have fun!)









Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: