Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - It is Raining Hundreds & Thousands!!




This is what I came up with when my customer told me this.."I want your best cupcakes with lots of icing and colors!" Hehehehe... It is raining hundreds and Thousands!!

These happy colored cupcakes are lemonade in taste and they are going for RM2.50 each with a minum order of 50 pieces. Yes, these are small ones for small cute children's party....









Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

MC said...

They are so cute!

Just looking at them makes me so happy.. Should use these as therapy in my practice. My kids love the icing.