Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

The Classic Old Fashion Butter cake




My favorite cake.. the classic old fashion butter cake.. in this case, a marbled cake. This post is to show the texture of the many different types of butter cake I make. I like my butter cake to have a firm structure but yet moist and buttery. A good slice of the cake should fill me up nicely with a warm fuzzy feel good feeling...aaaaahhhh... I am not a big fan of cakes that are all fluffy, soft and fine.. it reminds me of eating cotton and trust me, eating cotton is not very pretty or nice!

The flavors I have are...the down to earth french vanilla, the addictive chocolate, the seductive chocolate & mocha, the fashionable lemon, the alluring orange, the chic flick lemon and lime. Than there are the swirl & twirls range of marble, the basic ebony & Ivory and mambo jumbo which is actually vanilla, lemon and chocolate. These are awesome!

These old fashion butter cakes are usually fashioned into birthday cakes as they are sturdy but yet moist and soft enough to carry the weight of icing needed to make a child's imagination becomes a reality!

Have a drooollll... have a taste of a good classic old fashion butter cake.....


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: