Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My orders are rolling in.....



Yay!! My cookies are selling!! These are my first batch of cookies rolling out as gifts... Each box contains 10 pieces of cookies and are sold for RM27. I am toying with the idea of having macaroon gift pack like this too! Sweeeet Christmas!

Oh yes... as for cakes, my fruitcakes orders are rolling in too! These yummilicious traditional musthave during Fra-la-la-la-la Christmas are loaded with raisins, citrus peel, red & green cheeries, homemade preserved ginger all plumped up juicy and succulent lightly spiced in a moist and delicious cake to entice a love affair.... Each 6"x6" no frill cake is sold at RM75. If you buy 4 at one go, it will be RM70 each. Tis! the season to be giving......

White Christmas cake is a surprise... Hehehehehehe...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: