Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

My Dinner - Roast Chicken with potato salad & garden green..




The weather has been very perfect for me lately.. rainy and cooling and that just inspire me to cook! Hehehe.. I am not a big fan of hot, humid and sunny weather. For some reason, such weather always makes me very irritable and sleepy. Hence, when the rain comes, I am very cheerful and creative!

The above was what I whipped up for dinner yesterday. Roast chicken leg with potato salad and loads of garden greens.. (iceberg lettuce, wild rocket and cherry tomatoes) dressed up in balsamic vinegar. I must say, such menu are easy peasy for working people like me.. boil the potatoes, mix it all up with herbs and mayo to make a salad while the chicken leg is roasting in the oven, make the gravy, clean the garden greens. When chicken leg is ready, just assemble and ATTACK! Wahahaha!

Scrumptious and in many ways, healthy too... All done in a mere 1.5 hours.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: