Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cookies - White Nuggets & Black Gold




What prompted me to make these soft and chewy, not to mentioned, awesome loads of cookies was the fact that my girl requested for it and usually, I will get a piece or two from Bakin' Boyz.. yes, I do buy cookies as treats to my girl not so much that I can't make them but more for the fact that it is good to check out what's in the market and try out other bakers' specialities. However, this time around, the staff at Bakin' Boyz were extremely rude and they tried to pass off yesterday's batch of cookies as fresh to me... and that to me is bad business etiquette!

So, with no cookies in hand to treat my girl, I came home and whipped up a batch, well, in this case, 2 batches of the following cookies...

White Nuggets is what my girl like best! It is plain vanilla with loads of chunky white and dark chocolates in them. Awesome is an understatement when you sink your teeth into these soft and chewy cookies lace with gooey chocolates.

These white nuggets are gone in minutes with children.. well, faster with adults!!

These are Black Gold! You either love them or simply get addicted to them. It is a super rich soft and chewy dark chocolate cookies loaded with peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter. One bite and you will know what sin is all about...









These cookies will be packed in an attractive container and will make an excellent gift for the upcoming Holiday season. Place your order as these are sold upon request with a minimum order of 300gm.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: