Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Another year gone by... Happy Winter Solstice




When I was very young (well, I am not that old now either...) I used to look forward to this celebration with great anticipation... with glee actually. Heh! Heh! Heh! My grandma and me will be sitting on the floor rolling these colorful dough into tiny balls and oh! how I love to play with the dough! Heh! Heh! Heh! and as we roll these balls and arrange them on a few big "dulang", my grandma will tell me many stories of her time as a child or traditional stories...

Of course, the next morning, when I wake up, my grandma will have all these colorful balls cooked and ready for me to eat! Hahahaha... She will always tell me this as I eat..."nah.. eat eee already, big girl by one year already la.. cannot always cry la.. cannot be naughty la, must learn to be good la" This scene is etched in my memory so vividly that it is how I will always remember my grandma... Oh yes!! she will cook a grand meal that has all my favorite food.. steamed home reared chicken that is juicy and tasty, vegetables and soup!

So, another year gone by.. another circle completed... I have survived yet another year and am looking forward to another year ahead... Happy Winter Solstice!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

heyli said...

wahhhh so pwetty. like mini skittles in syrup!