Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Happilicous! - A magic potion







I wont say this is an entirely new creation as both, the mango cheese and yogurt cheese are my existing bestsellers! What I did was marry both of them and did some magic! Hehehe...

The magic I did was to reduce the biscuit crust at the bottom, add in pureed raspberries as filling for the yogurt layer and instead of having them marbled like clouds, I thought it would be nice to have them in layers. Hence, I have this not so new creation with a very uniquely refreshing taste! It is not everyday you get a perfect blend of raspberry with yogurt and mangoe cheese... Happilicious!

Yes! That is the name of this cake.. Happilicious! and it was sold for RM110..(ya.. ya.. ya.. pricey.. ya.. ya.. ya.. I nearly died when I saw the price of a punnet of raspberries... Whoaweeeeeee!!)


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Sharynn said...

Friends who are weight conscious and wont eat dessert whalloped large slices of this cake! Some even asked for second helping. That's how good the cake is. The blend of the raspberry yogurt with mango cheese is exceptionally well complimented.

It is indeed a very refreshing cake!

Unknown said...

Also to add that the appearance of the cake already got quite some "Wows" when displayed. The husband of birthday girl won't ever touch sweet things, but had only praise for this cake, and asked for 2nd helpings !