Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

I wish You A Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year!




I wonder what is Christmas to you...

For me, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year not because it has always been raining orders or that there will be plentiful food and merry making. Christmas holds a deeper meaning to me than all these..

Christmas to me is about faith, hope and most importantly the unselfish act of love. We all know the story of Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus, the son of GOD and his sole mission was to bear our sins so that we will have a fighting chance to enter GOD's kingdom of eternity. And to me, this is an unselfish act of love.. unconditional love! which a lot of us, the mortal soul fail miserably..even for the most loved person in our lives. Yes, I have witness how some mothers will shower their babies with all sorts of endearing terms but yet, not able to act out even the simplest one. Such is mortal love and Christmas reminds of an unconditional love that I am so privilleged to have experienced and as a mother, I must keep reminding myself to try and ape such unconditional love for my child, whom is entrusted to me to care and love.

So, to me, Christmas is a time of reflection of my time here and how I must, as an ambassador of GOD, shine and perform duties entrusted to me to my best of abilities. I must have hope to see me through the most bleak and despair times, I must have faith that the unconditional love from GOD will always be there to help me run the race that he has design for me. Oh yes! I will run that race!

It is my sincere wish for all of you to have a merriest Christmas and may the true meaning of Christmas shine for you..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: