Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Thomas! The choo-choo train...













This train set took me more than a few hours to get it done! It took me 7.5hours to get it nearly perfect... Thomas is a chocolate butter cake weighing in at about 2.4kg and was sold for RM280.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lai Seong said...

HoHoHo.. tq so mcuh for the out of this world thomas the train cake! My boy loved the cake so much. Infact, love is so understated. He cant stop kissing thomas and was smiling so much the moment he laid eyes on his cake.

It was well worth it. Well done!! Even the adults were "wowed"