Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Bzzzzzz....Busy.. busy.. busy me!!













I am having the most wonderful time of the year... heh! heh! heh! Now you people know why I have been so quiet lately.......

I am glad that most of my creations are generating repeat orders and reviews that I get are very encouraging. The birthday girl that had Hello Dolly! cake called the other day and excitedly told me in great details how she loved the cake and enjoyed it. The excitement and joy in her voice as she tells me how yummy the cake was, was very heart warming to me! It is not often people take the trouble to call and tell you how great your cake is, what more, a 5 years old girl!! These are the little gestures that make my day or rather, makes all the hard work that goes into creating a cake worthwhile. Yes, money do come into the picture but I need more than 1 thing to motivate me!

So, for this Christmas season, I am busy baking cookies, icing fanciful cookies, fruitcakes, birthday cakes, gingerbread "men", catering to small parties, cupcakes and having the time of my life sourcing and packing my goodies into lovely gift parcels. Life cannot get any better!

Oh! nearly forgot.. the Harry Potter is a rich moist chocolate cake that weigh in at 2.7kg and the small pink cake is a lemon and strawberry cake that I made in a jiffy for a very adorable 1 year old... Ms Maya Lynn.. it was her first birthday! Yay!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: