Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Dong! Dong! Drrronng! Chiang... CNY Cookies





It is a busy time for me now... all the baking and cleaning is making my head spin! Wooo hooo.. In this picture, you see the ever famous pineapple tarts and new funky cheesey cheeky biscuits.

Pineapple tarts.. my favorite CNY snack.. the pineapple mustnt be too mushy or soft or blended.. it must have some bite in the jam. As for the taste.. I definitely am no big fan of sweet and nothing else but sweet tasting jam. There must be a balance of sweetness and pineapple tanginess. And the pastry, oh.. pastry is everything in jam tart.. it must be light and melt in the mouth without that heavy coating on the tongue feeling. Combine them together, you will get great pineapple tarts....so, try and imagine the work needed to make awesome tarts and that's why I charge a bomb for it.. RM24 for a box of 24 tarts..


The cheesey cheeky biscuit is what I made for fun.. I wanted something different.. something savory and this biscuit simply fit the bill. If tart pastry is light and melt in the mouth, this biscuit is crunchy and crispy. Hehehe.. opposite attracts? And the best part is this biscuit is so full of cheesey flavour.. Yummms!!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: