Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Tiger's Gift!

















Look what the Tiger brought me..... hehehehe!! All my pineapple tarts are ready for delivery.. Finally!! Thank GOD for my aunt and cousin who did all the jam rolling and last minute running around for me. Yup, there were quite a few last minute orders and I ran out of essential stuff.. Hehehehhee... CNY is not my forte la. So, a big big thank you to my Keeeeem and Lengyi!!


Anyway, a big thank you to all my supportive clients. May the year of Tiger bring lots of luck, prosperity and good health to all. GONG XI FA CAI!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: