Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pickles! Pickles! Pickles!




I made these in preparation of the many heavy feasting I will be having during Chinese New Year... what else is there to do for a Chinese who dont gamble or drink or gossip?? Hehehe..

The truth is, the weather is extremely hot nowadays and this make me very sleepy and easily irritated. This makes me "appetite less" to eat anything.. this makes me no mood to do anything but zzz.. hibernate...

So, this is what I made... pickled lotus roots.. very easy and yummy and addictive! The best thing about this pickle is that when you open up the bottle, it smells like lychee.. yumms!

The next is pickled mangoes..with a twist.. added some chili padi and sour plums. The whole effect is simply divine!!!!

Having these 2 appetizers are what gets me thru dinner of rich and oily chinese food.....





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: