Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Jellies - A present for you




I was looking all over the place for this mould... I had actually saw this mould eons ago at some shopping center but didnt buy it then because it was too expensive for me at that time and had regretted it since. So, when I saw this mould again, I grab it even though it cost 200% more than the earlier, I cannot afford it price!! Should have begged, borrowed and steal the money then! Hehehe..

Anyway, I made a jelly out of this mould.. This was sold for RM80.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: