Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Blueberry Boy Bait and what I did...





I was influenced to make this cake by my friend who resides in Canada.. Her blueberry bushes behind her house had so many blueberries that she was thinking of ways to eat them..hence, she made this cake and posted it on her Facebook. When I saw the cake, I was so enticed! Very very enticed by the whole outlook of the cake.. the texture was somehow rough and moist with lovely blueberries that simply melt into the cake....


So, in spite of my busy schedule meeting orders, I stole time to make this cake... it was simply easy to make and very very yummmms! Jess, my friend was right.. it is addictive.. it is super delicious.. it is simply.. YUMMMS!


Oh.. and I didnt stop at that. I had some really very good chempedak in the fridge.. the flesh of this chempedak was thick, creamy and sweet and the fragrant is simply very intoxicating and I used it for my cake. The result was.... Heavens! The cake was so fragrant and it compliments the texture and taste. Chempedak Girl Bait cake was born! Woo hooo...... Have a look!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I wonder why is it call boy bait or girl bait. Whatever bait, is simply good. You know what, the 2nd time you gv with your plate, I forgot and left it at my mum's hse. My mum, my dad (who seldom eats cakes) and my sis ate them all. Brandon still didnt get to eat! Is also the 1st time my mum would said so nice, order the cake lor!

Food so delicious! said...

Hahahahaha!!! so, your parents were smitten by the cake? That is why the cake is called boy bait or girl bait la.. It entice the boy or girl to eat! HEhehehehe...

Yes, order the cake!

Juliana said...

I like Cempedak Girl Bait than the Blueberry Boy Bait. Cempedak has more fragrant and exotic taste. Bluberry is also nice with more clean taste.