Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Jelly Mooncakes - Lychee & Rose, Chocolate & Cheese




Is the time of the year once again! Yes, this year's mooncake festival seem shorter for some reason.. Hmmm.. maybe it is because I have been so busy or could it be that it is too close to Hari Raya? Hmmm.... anyway, this year will be my 3rd year selling Jelly mooncakes and I hope it will be just as fun as the last 2... hehehe..

Once again, I have maintained my bestselling flavors; Cendol, White Coffee, Lemon and add on Tutti Fruitti, which was last year's bestseller. As for this year, Foodelicious presents.....


Chocolate & Cheese - Imported cooking chocolates are used to make the "skin" where else, the filling is made of cream cheese that compliments chocolate very well.






Lychee & Rose - This is unusual combination but you will be surprised! Lychee and Rose compliments each other very well and more so in jellies. I was so undecided if I should have the rose as the "skin" or filling and at the very last minute, I just went along with my feeling... Rose as filling and I am very happy with the result! Hehehe..


Oh! I did add some chopped lychee into the rose filling for texture.. hehehe... and it is very yumms...





As for pricing, each box of 4 is sold at RM28 or individually at RM8. I have a scheduled delivery dates set up this year and the dates are 1st, 6th, 9th, 13th 17th, 20th and 21st September all in time to celebrate Chung chow....





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Bite Bite said...

they are lovely as usual. your passion for food has made it possible. keep up the good work.

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Bite Bite!

How have you been? When you are you dropping by Foodelicious for some scones and tea and gossip?? Hehehe

Juliana said...

Next year come out with 8 flavours, I assure you each person will order 2 boxes and we don't have to crack our head which flavours to choose. Continue with lychee and chocolate.

Food so delicious! said...

Juliana,

Hahahaha!! Will try to have 8 flavors next year.

raptor said...

may i order from u?

Unknown said...

Can I have the recipe, pls?