Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Layer Cake - Prunes! Prunes! Prunes!



Look what I did?! Hehehe... I attempted variety with my layer cake. Of course, with this variant, I had to make adjustments to the spices used and twitch the recipe a bit.. Yeah, yeah, yeah, some people have actually come up with this variant but since I am too lazy to go scout for the recipe, I decided to be funky.. hehehe...

Anyway, the result is simply awesome! The cake was softer and more moist.. and flavor is unique.. I believe this is contributed by the prunes.. Hehehe..

So, here is my creation. 6"x6" size sold at RM95 while a 9"x9" was sold at RM160..









Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

We used to order layer cake from Indonesia but after eating layer cake from Foodelicious, I can announce Foodelicious has the best Prunes layer cake. Even my sister, who is so fussy about food quality, agreed with me too. Is not so oily to make you feel so 'jelat'.

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Ju! Thanks for ordering... glad my prune layer cake meet up to your standard.