Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Gifts - Hampers for Raya



Tadaaaaa!!!! This is the reason for the "a bit" quiet time from this blog. I was so busy getting everything ready for my Raya hampers. Yes, everything was home made...

This is RM280.It has a very practical but pretty mengkuang box design to put all sorts of knick knacks.. which I fill it up with 3 types of cookies, 1 indonesian layer cake, 1 box of dates, a bottle of dried fruit chutney or what is known as acar buah jeruk and a bottle of syrup.












This is RM220. A lovely mengkuang basket filled with 3 types of cookies, a very yummy kurma cake, a bottle of preserved fruits chutney or what is known as acar buah jeruk and lastly, a stick of really yummy kueh durian. Seriously.. the kueh durian is terribly yummmsss.. no stopping type.










And this.. is RM150. A very simple combination of 3 types of cookies with either a box of tea or preserved fruit chutney or a box of dates or.. oh! the combination can be anything!!









The thing is this.. with my hampers, nothing is strictly by the books.. I, afterall, am here to create great gifts to please your recipients... So, do call if you like to have such lovely gifts made.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Bite Bite said...

My oh my, how lovely....