Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Autobots - Bumblebee!




I took nearly 6 hours to shape this car.. yes, 6 hours!! yes, I dont have the mould for a camero car.. I only have the mould for a bettle!! So, I had to sit there patiently shape this car from scratch and boy! did I sweat! Hahahahhaa.. Anyway, it was all worth it!! The birthday boy's expression was priceless...

This car was Ian's dream and since he was having his little birthday party in school, there were 30 kids to feed and the car is not going to feed that many hungry kids..so, I added the dirt road portion. Overall, this orange butter cake was polished off during the party and many went for 2nd and 3rd helpings! yay...

This cake was sold for RM350 and weigh in at 3.8kg.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: