Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Priceless Diva! Alway...




My long time friend ordered the above cake for her friend's birthday.. She wanted to have a picture of botticelli venus with her friend's face on it.. but.. when the kids and husbands confirmed their attendance, that idea flew out of the window!! So, I suggested that we use a picture of her friend, Bobbi instead.. hence, the picture above..

When it came to deciding what wordings to use.. Nina, my friend suggested stay priceless always.. However, I expressed my view to give that wording a twist.. ALWAY! Nina laughed her eyes out.... Hahaha..

So, a lemon cake with a picture of Priceless Dvia was created.. it weigh in at 3.2kg and was sold for RM260.. Happy Birthday Bobbi!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: