Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

MU Football Game




I was so busy churning out cakes and cookies for birthdays and my upcoming x'mas project that I forgot to take a picture of this cake...sigh..old age!! But everything happened for a reason. and the reason cannot be anything better than to have this picture, my first picture of a contented and happy birthday boy with his cake!!

This cake is actually a black forest cake.. chocolate sponge with dark pitted cherries and whipped cream flavored with cherry syrup and kirsch.. of course, the kirsch was very much lessen because there are kids! Heh! heh! heh! a little tiny bit wont hurt because without it, the cake wont be the same.... So, anyway, the birthday boy wanted a football field with manchester united logo on it. He scout for the design and told me.."I want this cake! Confirm." Hahahahaha... and I made the cake exactly like how he wanted it.. well, not exactly.. I added some players onto the cake for some Oooomph! Hehehhee... yes, 5 players and that's all the space there is....

So, this cake was sold for RM180 weighing in at 2.2kg...




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

The baker gave a 'yellow card' to one of the player for kicking 1 of the player who fell. So that's why is 5 players. Am i good in story telling. Hahaha....

Everyone so excited with design of the cake. The Liverpool fan of course will boohoo.....the Manchester logo. Sigh....
Coming up next year order will be Liverpool for 8yrs old boy! It will be double the size to put 22 players! Hahahaha.........

It has been long time I have not eaten black forest cake. I was introduce to many new exotic and rich cakes. Black forest cake was clean and light to eat. The blue berries were good and fresh, wish to have more in it.