Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

White Knights - Almond Longan Mousse cake





I thought this was a very refreshing and unique cake... Almond Longan Mousse cake. I first saw this during one of my holidays and brave myself to try it... yes, I am no fan of white things.. Anyway, after paying a bomb for a slice of this cake, I had to eat it whether I like it or not or if it is nice or not.. Hahahaa.. and boy! was I amazed.. It is very very refreshing and nice! And of course, the almond flavor was rather over powering but my mind was already working.... heh! heh! heh!


So, when I got back from my holiday. I went to work and made this.. of course, drastically reduced the almond flavor and firm up the mousse a tiny bit... our weather is not very kind to mousse unlike that place I holidayed at. The result is a very delicate sweet and light cake.. that has that unique clear taste, making one feels very refreshed and lively!! hehehe..


This cake has sponge cake sandwiched with longan mousse that is lightly flavored with almond and is selling for RM110.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

BeeGees said...

Everyone liked the cake! It is light and "not jelak" to eat. The ratio of cake and mousse is just right and the longans and blueberries look pretty with the green ribbon.