Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Christmas Cakes...



Christmas is the best time of the year!! For one, the weather is cool with lots of rain, my favorite, everything else is slowing down in anticipation of a new year.. what better time to bake and spread the spirit of giving? Hehehehe..

This year, I have decided to streamline my cakes.. Besides the fruitcakes, layer cakes and sugee cakes, I have added on a very warm and toasty Ginger cake with is so good with a good cup of tea and this year's creation, Cranberry pumpkin cake. The response to these 2 cakes were overwhelming!! As I type this, I am still getting enquiries about them! Hahaha.. thanks to my customers who bought them and gave them out as gifts! Yay!!

Oh yes.. those tied up with red ribbons are warm and toasty Ginger cake.. and those in burgandy ribbons are Cranberry pumpkin cake.... They are sold for RM35 each and dont say I didnt warn you.. they are addictive!!

And this.. is 3Kings for 2011. Hahahahaa.. same content.. a portion of sugee cake, fruitcake and layer cake all nicely packed up in a silver box with burgandy ribbons decorated with pretty Christmas decorations. Hehehe.. I have decided to go all silver this year..

This combo was sold for RM150 and it was a sold out!! Sold out... everything. even my extras were gone... I am truly blessed!



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: