Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Christmas Cookies...



A repeat of last year's creation... why not? since it was a sell out and this year, it was a request from the customers! Hahahahaha... These made perfect gift for all and what can you ask for for the price of RM25?? Good cheers, great flavor shortbread and most all, pretty looking thing to give!


Oh this is another item requested by my customers!! Well, even if they dont request, I will make this as I love this.. with the cool and rainy weather, it's so good to munch on this. The heat from the fresh ginger I used discreetly warms you up as you munch on this crispy and aromatic cookie.. Santa would be very happy with this! Hehehehe..

This was sold for RM25 each... and just like the shortbread above, it was a sold out! Again, I am blessed..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: