Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Summer Treats - Apricot Tart




Hahahaha... today is Boxing Day and I have posted something about Summer??? The story is that effective yesterday, the weather has changed drastically. Oh yes, just within one day, the weather has gone from rainy, cool and cloudy to bright sun, windy, hot and dry.... Ohh.. yes, a sure sign of Chinese New Year is fast approaching. Such weather always reminds me of that and Summer... Not my favorite weather though...


Anyway, yesterday, I visited this new hip supermarket and saw some beautiful apricots and instantly I was reminded of this TV commercial I saw when I was in London... Everytime I miss London badly, I will watch these commercials and smile.. hahahaha.. some people sure know how to make good commericals! So, without hesitation, even with sky high price for apricots, I bought them and made myself some apricot tarts.. Oooo.. they are soooo sooo sooo soo good!!




The pastry is crispy and buttery.. delicious with the frangipane filling that is rich with ground almonds, soft and moist paired up with those delicious apricots.. ummm... with some of it's edges crusted and almond flakes is definitely a summer treat! A treat for someone who will need to go back to work tomorrow.. hehehe...

I would say that this is a delicious afternoon tea snack or great with parties...If I am to sell this, it will be RM85... A steal for something soo sooo sooo good!!






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: