Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

An Evening in Fairyland



Shan Li wanted to have a fairy cake for her birthday but she wasnt sure how it should be... so, I told her that fairies should be in their land.. hehehe.. and I will make it magical for her. When she asked to see how it will be, I told her it will be a surprise! Hahahahaha..


So, I set out to make it magical.. there is a wishing pond, a wish granting well, 2 guardian fairies, 3 pretty fairies with many toadstool, mushrooms, snails, ladybirds, butterflies, flowers and leaves.. hehehe..


This vanilla butter cake weigh in at 3.5kg and was sold for RM380... and when Shan Li's mom came to pick up the cake, she was dumbstruck! She was sure Shan Li would be so thrilled and happy.... hahahahhaa....









Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: