Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Foodelicious! Vegetable Garden




Hehehe.. this has been my little hobby for the longest time. I love to plant vegetables and see them grow. It gives me a sense of accomplishment when they grow... green, healthy and looking scrumptious! Hehehe..

So far, I have planted zucchinis, choy sum, long beans, french beans.. on top of all the usual herbs like lemongrass, tumeric, curry leaves, rosemary, sage, basil, thai basil, lemon basil kaffir lime, mint, sawtooth basil, torch flower (bunga kantan).. At the moment, I have cabbages, yau mak, capsicum, siew pak choy, choy sum, malabar spinach, yam and passionfruit. Oh yes, the banana trees are still around and I have just cut down a 7 combs bunch of bananas! Woo Hoo... it's gonna be a Nanalicious Christmas!

Oh yes.. Christmas! That's why I have been so quiet in here lately.. I have been extremely busy with my usual Christmas orders. After 4 years, my customers are familiar with what I have to offer and have placed their orders.. woo hoo.. so, on top of taking care of my vegetable garden, going to work, running a household and bringing up a teenager, I am also running my business! Hahahahahaha.. quite a bit for an old hag like me.

So.. be patient.. Christmas goodies will be shown very soon.. in the meantime, think of all the vegetables that I will be having.. fresh, crunchy, sweet, tender vegetables that are free from all sorts of chemicals. Ohhh yess.. I dont even use fertilizers as I enrich my soil by recycling all my kitchen waste, ground coffee beans, tea leaves. So, nothing can be more organic than this!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: