Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Egg Benedict... A craving satisfied.





I was having this craving for egg benedict for the longest time and since I no longer work downtown, it's not easy to pop over to my favorite place for egg benedict. So, I was walking around daily with this craving and one day decided to end it. Heh! heh! heh!..

I took my home made bread, cut it, toast it, dug out the turkey ham, slice it and lay on it.. and went on my merry ways to make my pouched eggs. In case you havent already know, egg benedict is pouched eggs and it's not as easy weasy as it seems. It took me a lot of eggs to master the skill of making a perfectly enveloped pouched egg years ago and I am glad I have not lost that skill. The technique is to swirl the water, keep the water boiling gently and dropping the egg at the right movement so that the swirling of the water will "fold" the egg whites around the yolk and lastly, scoop it up at the right movement. Not too raw, not too cook. Hehehehehe..

Anyway, very quickly I got the whole dish assembled with a quick hollandaise sauce. Yup, it is actually not that difficult to make egg benedict at home afterall. My daughter whalloped the whole works of this for her breakfast and declared that it's the best so far.. Hahahahahaha... Shangri-la hotel will now see less 1 customer.. hahahaha..





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: