Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Margaret's Cake




A last minute decision to make a cake for a lady's birthday... Hehehehe... and I came up with something simple.. marble buttercake with a big flower on top.. with the rain pouring outside, I wanted something that is easy to handle and yet wont show the effects of rain on fondant... So, I was playing with some design when I  thought why dont I just twirl some fondant on top and make it look like a big big flower?? Heh! heh! heh!

It didnt take me long to accomplished this cake...Everything done in an hour and very quickly, the whole cake had to be in an air cond room until delivery. Upon delivery, the grand lady was very happy to have her cake and she shared it with her 3 sisters...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: