Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

On a cold rainy sunday night




Sometimes I just dont know what to cook or feel like eating and on such occasions, I will just let fate takes it course. And last Sunday, as fate has it, I bought some really fresh prawns and after shelling them, I was left with a big bag of shells and being weekend, throwing them into the bin will most definitely attract strays cats or dogs to dig into my dustbin. So, with a big bag of shells, I thought the best way was to just boil it for broth. I added some ikan bilis and some chicken bones into it to boil and the broth was super tasty!

With such a tasty broth simmering on the stove and the rain pouring hard outside, I decided to have a simple dinner of noodles with prawn dumplings and steamed chicken breast and chives from my garden. Technically, I am to fry up the prawn shells before boiling them but I was not in the mood to do so much work and clean up, so, plain tasty broth.. wrap up seasoned prawns with wanton wrappers, blanched the noodles and chives, arrange the chicken and you get a yummilicious bowl of prawn dumpling noodles! It's sure a delicious comfort food on a Sunday night..





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: