Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.




This is my first ever class project with a 12 years old girl. This girl has recently sat for her first major exam and now, waiting for result, her mama wanted her do something fun and useful. Hahahahaha.. and with that, her mama approached me to do a series of classes for her daughter. 

I suggested that since she will be leaving her primary school for good end of the year, it would be good for her daughter to start with a basic... make a cake for her teachers and mama agreed immediately! So, that started my first cake class with a 12 years old.

It was real fun teaching a 12 years old. She was chatty and quick in picking up the simple method of making a cake. She had just as much fun icing the cake.. hahahahhahaa.. and this is what she came up with..

Classes are on ad-hoc basis and do call for details such as fees, category, etc.





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: