Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Coconut Candies








This is something I remembered about my childhood. Coconut candy was a big thing during my time as there was no Garrett popcorn or funky treats then. Life was simple and it was easy to please us. hehehehe.. simple ingredients like grated coconut, sugar and milk could give us so much thrill and mamas will always use this as a bribe. hahahahahaha..

I learnt how to make this when I was 10 years old and it was tedious to make but for a 10 years old, it was fun! hahahahahaha.. and over the years, I do make this off and on just for fun or to pack as gifts for people who appreciate such simple treat.

Anyway, this round I made a pandan flavor which is colored in green and a mixture of vanilla and rose for the pink ones... The pink ones are simply addictive! Woo hoo......

These were sold for a wedding party at RM25 for the square container.. RM35 for the round container and RM12 for the trial pack.. heh! heh! heh!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: