Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Appetite Teaser - Apple Chutney






This was one of the many little recipes that I wanted to try but never found the time to do it until my break...

It is quite easy to make apple chutney.. green apples are needed together with preserved plums, raisins and pickled radish. The tricky part is to balance everything with the spices used to get this highly addictive appetite teaser. The taste is very distinct and I suppose that is what make it so addictive and it is best eaten with papadums!

I have yet decide if I should sell this.. hehee.. I havent got enough of it to part with it yet. Perhaps I shall introduce this humble appetizer in one of my parties? Hmmmm..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Keri said...

looks and sounds delicious, outstanding indeed. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

Foodelicious! said...

Hi Sam,

It is.. if you like to snack while watching TV, this is a very good alternative to chips...

If you are looking to buy them, it will be on sale after Chinese New Year. Most likely to be in 150gm jars and pricing will be determined later.