Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Banana Mania Part 2 - Choconana Tart




Hahhahaha!!! Another attempt to finish off all the bananas at home.... A very seductive chocolate tart with lots of banana slices and a good slosh of rum! Yes... rum is needed to give this choconana tart something to OOOO about. Another yummy ingredient in this tart is grounded hazelnut in the pastry. Woo hoo..

So, can you imagine a tart filled with silky rich chocolate filling and sweet aromatic bananas enveloped in a delicious crispy and light fragant pastry? It is a delirious seduction at RM55...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Chocolate lover, this is it...Choconana Tart! I am so priviledge to get to eat it and is so awesomely good.

Full Fat Latte! said...

Confession. I ate the tart in one sitting. I could not stop fork to mouth action!!

If you are wondering, I dont normally eat this way ok... yummy 10x!