Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Banana Mania! - Banana Huff & Puff





Help!! I am overwhelmed by bananas! Remember my banana tree??? The many combs of bananas has ripen and eating it alone is not going to help finish it.. hence, I got creative. Heh! Heh! Heh!

As I am rather free resting away these days, I have decided to try my hands in making vol-au-vent.. initially, my intention was to fill these vol-au-vents with savory filling but my garden bananas were just screaming at me!! And I got creative..

Here, I use a chocolate cream tart filling to fill up these vol-au-vent and just arrange slices of bananas on top. I then put it in the oven to "crystalize" the bananas a bit to give it a crispy texture.... Heh! Heh! Heh!..

The result is... yuuuuummmmmmmssss! Very silky chocolate cream and sweet bananas do go hand in hand... like marriage...Will I be selling these... SURE! Each will be sold at RM4.50 with a minimum order of 15 pieces.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

You don't have time to huff and puff! Just put it the mouth, sunk it and listen to the crunchiness and than the banana and the chocolate filling just sink along into the pastry...ooooohh and mmmmmnhh...Next time whoever order from you pls let me know. I want to tumpang order for my own consume. Can't order 15 puffs, have to watch my calories too.