Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Rebecca Bloomwood's Favorite Things!




The order was very specific.. "the cake must have a bag, shoe and a few shopping bags!" and that's what I like.. a customer who knows percisely what she wants. I dont mean to sound like a whiner but there was once, I had this customer who tells me that she would like to have something girlie but ended the conversation with.. UP TO YOU LA! Now, what would that be? Sigh...

Anyway, back to this cake, it is a marbled butter cake weighing in at 2.6kg and it took nearly 14 hours to mould, shape and sculpture all Rebecca Bloomwood's favorite things! Hehehe..and I enjoyed every moment of it. Oh! this cake was sold for RM380...


P/s.. The shoe is a real tester.... of my patience and skill!




Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: