Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Cuppies - Peonies




I knew what a peony look like.. I knew that peonies are the favorite flower of most chinese emperors and empresses.. I also knew that it is a flower that cannot be grown in Malaysia hence, didnt have much interest in peonies until Kew Gardens....

In Kew Gardens, there were so many varieties of peony.. the double petals, the single petals, the miniature ones, the 2 colors ones, the this and that.. it was madness!! It was love at first sight maddess!! Hahahaa.. I was mesmerised by this exotic looking flower and finally could understood why it was the favorite flower of most emperors and empresses... it is a very majestic flower and for some variety, it has a very light but pleasing fragrant that dance in the air during spring. It was indeed a flower that represented love.... ok, I am a die hard romantic..

Recently, I suddenly missed London very much.. I miss the sight, I miss the crowd, I miss the sound and smell of London.. and most of all, I miss the sight of flowers in full bloom everywhere, every corner of London and with a deep deep aching feeling, I miss Kew Gardens and its peonies.. Sigh..

Anyway, since peonies are not available here and the plastic ones dont do justice to the majestic flower, with some fondant, I sat in my work room and tried my hands in making a miniature peony.. Have a look and let me know what you think of the peonies I made..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: