Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

From Kew Gardens to my garden..





I bought these seeds from Kew Gardens and when I got back, I grew them.. the first packet didnt work but the second packet blossomed! Hehehehe...and now I have a pretty pot of Greek Basil.


The ones I saw in London were of smaller leaves and greener.. The fragrant was also very different... it was very mild and sweet in London.. but over here, this plant is rather similar to Thai Basil.. sweeter in taste and smell...


Oh.. I also have courgettes growing in my garden... they are still baby stage and once it grows bigger, I shall capture a picture and post it.. Hehehe..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: